Chez Wilson is discretely hidden behind a stone wall on two sprawling acres of palm trees, lush plantings and fruit trees in Upper Jessups
on the Western side of Nevis. Laze around the 65 foot infinity pool, sip a Ting or Rum Punch on the verandah, catch glimpses of monkeys at play in the rear gardens, soak in the stunning views across to St. Kitts or Nevis Peak, view magical sunsets from the upstairs sundeck.…all in the peace and serenity of your own private hideaway.
The property is lovingly maintained by the owners and offers maximum possibilities for open-air living. A perfect spot to relax, unwind and forget all those cares and woes.
- Very large living room – cathedral ceilings and fans lead directly out to the verandah and the secluded palm fringed atrium
- Separate dining room seating 8 comfortably
- Verandah with table for 8 and beautiful tiled enclosed Thermador BBQ
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Bedroom with en suite bath (1 Nevisian hand made four poster king size bed)
- Bedroom with en suite bath (another locally created four poster king size bed)
- Bedroom with en suite bath (2 twin beds)
- Master suite including a king sized bed, beautiful large tiled bathroom, and study areas with wireless Internet. Large sun deck offering magnificent views over the sea, out to St. Kitts and Nevis Peak
behind. A perfect spot to watch the sun go down.
- Ceiling fans, wireless Internet connection, fax and photocopying machines, cable TV, DVD and washer/dryer
- Maid and laundry service five days per week
- Gardener five days per week
- Handicapped access excellent
- Beaches 5 minutes drive
- Downtown Charlestown just a five/ten minute hop