1. Preheat oven to 375 (f).
2. Coat an 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray; set aside.
3. Beat 2
tbs. margarine and cheese at medium speed of a mixer; add 1 cup sugar, beating well. Add egg; beat well.
4. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir well. Combine banana
and next 5 ingredients (banana through vanilla); stir well.
5. Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with banana mixture; mix after each addition.
6. Stir in 1/4 c pecans and 1/4 c coconut.
7. Pour batter into prepared pan; bake at 375¡ for 60 minutes.
8. Let cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan.
9. Let cool slightly on a wire rack.
1. Combine brown sugar and 2 tsp. each margarine, lime juice and rum in saucepan; bring to a simmer.
2. Cook 1 minute; stir constantly.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in 2 tbs. each pecans and coconut; spoon over loaf.